Okay lets do this !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay lets do this !!

This place is a ghost own and I have not been doing my part to keep that from happening, sorry. Holidays, work and life all got in the way.. Well I am ready to put forth some needed effort to get this off the ground. Do you have any suggestions to help drive traffic and post count?

I have been trying to figure out how to make a cool banner or something to put on RCgroups.

This is a typical issue with new forums in genera . Just need to get the word out about the place

Comment

Originally posted by woogie_man View Post
      I have been trying to figure out how to make a cool banner or something to put on RCgroups.

This is a typical issue with new forums in genera . Just need to get the word out about the place
      Yeah I was thinking about possibly doing a giveaway, maybe a juggernaut kit or something. The other idea I have been toying around with is a ios/android app however having a hard time justifying the cost.

Comment

Yeah the costs are what suck.

Will play with some things and try and make a good banner for other forums. See if that cant drive more people over here. Probably better to get more people active in the forum before dropping more money into it

Comment

Originally posted by woogie_man View Post
          Yeah the costs are what suck.

Will play with some things and try and make a good banner for other forums. See if that cant drive more people over here. Probably better to get more people active in the forum before dropping more money into it
          Yeah I agree hard to justify the cost on something with no return . I will continue to work on ideas and spread as much love as possible. Thanks for all of your help.

Comment

Working...
          X