Other rc fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other rc fun

So besides wings, what else do you guys fly?

Personally I have always enjoyed gliders. So i have a few from the 1m class all the way to the 3.6m class. Some with motors, some without. Some that use a winch to get altitude, some that I throw to altitude, and the motor gliders.

Also have a quad or two, but I honestly dont fly those much anymore.

So what about you guys?

Originally posted by woogie_man View Post
    So besides wings, what else do you guys fly?

Personally I have always enjoyed gliders. So i have a few from the 1m class all the way to the 3.6m class. Some with motors, some without. Some that use a winch to get altitude, some that I throw to altitude, and the motor gliders.

Also have a quad or two, but I honestly dont fly those much anymore.

So what about you guys?
    I have a few small planes (UMX Timber, Sport Cub S) that I fly around every once in a while however I tend to fly the wings more as I dont need to worry about a landing strip

I also have a quad still hanging on the wall however its been a year or so since it has see any air time.

Comment

Keep looking at either the drak or a night radian. The lights on the radian would be fun, espically if the plane is molded to use an fc

Comment

Oh yeah those radians look so amazing all light up at night. I dont have any full size drak experience but have hard lots of good things.

Comment

This is a horrible hobby. Been looking at a new f3j or f5j glider. Stupidly expensive, but awesome builds

Comment

Working...
          X